Website Terms & Conditions
This Website is directed only for those individuals of legal drinking age. If you have entered this site and are not of legal drinking age, please exit immediately.
The Website is not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from, persons under the age of 21. If you are under 21 years of age and have entered this Website, you must immediately leave this Website. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES MAY YOU SUBMIT PERSONAL INFORMATION TO US IF YOU ARE UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE. WE ARE COMMITTED TO COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE REGULATIONS, LAWS, AND RULES, INCLUDING THOSE ISSUED BY THE BEER MARKETING INSTITUTE AND COPPA.
LIMITED USE; RESTRICTIONS ON USE
SOCIAL MEDIA SITES AND THIRD PARTY LINKS
In addition to links to Social Media Sites, the Website itself may include bulletin boards, blogs, chat rooms, comments sections, and other community forums which allow you to post information, provide feedback, photographs and comments, and otherwise interact with other users, either through postings or by interacting in real-time (together with the Old Town Saloon relevant sections of the Social Media Sites, the “Community Forums”). If the Website includes any Community Forums, the restrictions and obligations contained in this Section shall apply.
• Old Town Saloon is under no obligation to edit or modify any information available in a Community Forum or decide any dispute or disagreement between posters and shall have no liability to you for any content posted in a Community Forum.
• You acknowledge that any opinions, statement, recommendation, offers, advice or other information presented or disseminated on the Community Forums are those of their respective authors who are solely responsible and liable for their content. Old Town Saloon reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to post or remove any material submitted or posted on the Community Forums.
• By using this site, you: (a) direct Old Town Saloon to store any comments, images, or other content that you submit (“Submissions”) on our servers and systems solely at your instruction, if applicable, (b) grant Old Town Saloon an unlimited, perpetual, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable and irrevocable license to use, modify, or adapt the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to incorporating the submission into Content that may be commercial in nature. Finally, you are expressly prohibited from submitting any of the following (“Prohibited Submissions”):
• Any Submission that promotes drinking and driving or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, disparages competitive products, is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, racially offensive, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
• Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
• Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
• Viruses, spyware, trojans, corrupted data or any other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; or
• Any Submission that in our sole judgment is inappropriate or objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose Old Town Saloon or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.